A6 Torres


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
October 10th 2013
Published: October 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

link:http://www.nwhp.org/resourcecenter/equalityday.php





Woman have a pretty good role in America as of today but, in the past they werent so lucky. Woman in the past have had trouble with voting, jobs, and many more they people can agree upon.When it came to jobs woman were supposed to stay home and cook and clean so that when the husband came home he can relax and just eat dinner.Now woman can about do anything i man can do most of the time well thats my view. i believe that woman are just as capable of doing anything a man can do.

Woman have been treated very poorly in the past and now that it has changed now i feel like the world is better with men and woman capable of doing the same thing it helps the world in so many ways. I think it is because it gives people more people to depend on and look up too. there have been many great heroes that been men but there also have been great heroes that are women today. For example the are so much single mothers in this world today they have worked so hard to maintain a good living. Now im not trying to talk bad about men but I'm saying that women are capable of being on their own and handling it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb