RIHLA #7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
November 5th 2012
Published: November 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) I think its more important that what a person's argument contains are true and genuine.

2) I think people are more convinced by style than subtance. I think this is bad because people can be really great speakers but the content of their words are false versus those that are true and genuine with poor style. Problems might be that people agree with the person with style, and that person might end up being dishonest.

3) When I was watching the presidential debates and Obama was trying to speak but Governor Romney would speak louder and more confident. If the tv was on mute, you would guess that the Governor was the best because the way he moved about the room and that he must be best candidate. However, if you actually listen to what he says, you will be amazed at the gibberish coming from his mouth.

4) The Climb by Miley Cyrus because the lyrics talk about how the "how" you reach your goals is more important than the actual goal. And many students' goals are to raise their grades and a "how" could be by getting a good grade on the presentations.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.7kb