RIHLA #7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
November 4th 2012
Published: November 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. I beleive that both stlye and substance are very important, but style is more important. Style is more important because you can be saying something totally obsurd, but if you say it in away that is very convincing, most people will belive you. If the argument you are giving is very valid, but if you say it in a monotonous/boring way nobody will pay you anymind. Therefore, if you want people to listen and belive you, then you must be very flashy in how you say it.



2. I think people are most convinced by style because they all want something that sounds "good". Many people could really care less about what is being said and care more about how it's being said. This generally can be a bad thing because they will, quite possibly, start to believe bad things. They will blindly follow the person that is saying everything in such a beautiful way but is really saying crazzy things.



3. (optional)



4. I believe that another song that is appropriate to initialize presetations is Not Afraid by Eminem. I think that the beginnig of the swong is good because he says that he's not afraid to take a stand and he's telling everybody to join him. This explains what it means to be a trailblazer because as a class, we were not afraid to push through and do our best and we are now telling everybody at UICCP to join us and take a stand as well.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0234s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb