RIHLA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 20th 2012
Published: November 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. I belive that in the 14 years of Noble, they have spread so much because many people were appyling for the very limited spots available at the original Noble. Since they were getting so many applications, they opened more schools so that they won't have to turn away so many students.

2. Noble is and will educate so many scholars. They are and will be preparing a lot of students for college and the demanding work force. If Noble stays strong, then Chicago will be filled with awesomely prepared students that want to make the world a better place for all.

3a. If i were Mr. Milkie, yes, i would expand Noble into other states because I would want more students to be ready for the work force and college. Expanding Noble would greatly affect the USA positively because more students will be ready for rigorous jobs.

3b. The negative affects of expanding Noble, too many people are going to be disappointed if they don't get in. the positive affects are, that the USA will be smarter.

4. If Noble does expand, I think that the demerits will vary depending on where the school is located. The honor, discipline, and scholarship are worth keeping. Also, The SMART thing will vary with where and who runs the school.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.317s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0794s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb