RIHLA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
February 5th 2012
Published: February 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Leaders: Fear or Love



I don't agree with castiglione's description of his ideal of man because it is rare that a man would be able to do all of what he had said in his description. Theres always people that are bound to break and simply be unperfect and be either hated on or be brought down. If there are that men that exsit like that today then it would be nice to meet them before i move on. I think that Castiglione had thought men were able to do such things because he might have been someone who thought highly of themselves and bellieved that could have done all of that.

Do you think it is better to lead through fear or love?

I think that it's better to lead through fear than love because there are a lot of way where things can go wrong when you are loved by everyone. In my opinion, I think that that when someone leads with a lot of people that "love" them, others think that it might be fair that they could ask for favors from them: take advantage of the leader.



One leader that had lead through fear was Soviet Union leader, Joseph Stalin. He had done a lot that was similar to that of Adolf Hitler and was a leader that made many people follow his own beliefs and anyone who had oppsed them would be exhiled. Although he had led the soviet union into a good economy there were a lot of poeple that were afraid of him. He made others think that what he did was right but in reality it was wrong.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0705s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb