Rhila #6


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
October 17th 2011
Published: October 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1). My favorite quotes are
~treat others the way you want to be treated. This is self explanatory. Just treat others with the same respect you want. I know many people who do something wrong to someone else and then get mad when the same thing is done to them. Everything and everyone should be treated equal.
~Give it your best and you will receive the best. I like this because it is so true I see people all the time complaining when something they did is bad but then you ask well did you do this and that to make it better and they say no. Everything is not handed to you.
~ don't go through life, grow through life. I like this because it saying don't just do anything in life it is saying learn and grow. Learn from your mistakes and do better the next time. Everyone makes mistakes.
~ never tell your friends your deepest secrets. My dad taught me this and throughout your life you will witness it. No matter how close you may think you are to someone you never know what could happen between you and your friend and they turn against you and now they know all your secrets. You will go through many different friends in life.
~El corazon No tiene cara (the heart doesn't have a face) this is such a pretty quote and goes to a very pretty song that explains no matter how you look shouldn't matter what should matter is that you have a heart and It works. People get judged for their looks all the time and it is sad.

I think these quotes relate to what we learn in class because it keeps people motivated and how some countries might turn on each other and how people are not treated equally.


Advertisement



Tot: 1.042s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 5; ; mem: 1.1mb