A3 Rhila 1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

- The authors argument as to why so many albums sold on 9/11 is because most young people feel that things dont worry them if they aren't directly affected by it themselves. Also because many people did not even leave their homes to get the album they just downloaded it online.

- Yes I agree with what the author says about young people. I feel that many young people of this generation don't worry about anything but themselves. I see this happen with my own friends and classmates. Young kids listen to rap because it explains what's going on in their time and kids can relate to those things, while other music relates to older people and what they are going through.

-Yes I think it is important for them to start reflecting on what happened because they should realize that they were not the only ones who were affected. They should see how everyone around the world acts and how other people are affected from that day. It was a tragic day but now an important day in history and so many people are affected by it wether they were involved or not. These people can really explain to everyone who was not involved about that day and what really happened. They would be teaching us about history.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb