ON THE ROAD AGAIN


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
October 20th 2009
Published: October 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

These pictures were taken while traveling from Maine to Pennsylvania.

The day we left we had a few minor problems. Joe had fixed the wiper blades and step, but the mud flap was put in the bin under the coach. Now there are two mud flaps in the bins. We also need to get a new tube that was carrying the hose to drain the tanks. The flap and tube were torn off backing the RV out to leave my aunt's house.

We got kicked off of the Taconic State Parkway in New York. When we entered the road there was a sign that said "passenger vehicles only." We decided that the sign didn't mean RVs, until the state trooper pulled us over.

We stayed at a very nice (open) place in Vermont on the 20th and have stayed two nights at our current location - Mt. Pocono, PA. We saw the race track and was able to win enough money at the casino to buy a tank of gas!!

There are some advantages to the rain. The RV stays a little cleaner on the outside. The windows stay cleaner for taking pictures too -- bugs wash off. We currently have lots of bug guts on the front window. You might see some in some of the pictures. The weather forecast is rain, so maybe the bugs and dirt will get taken care of by "Mother Nature."

Remember I'm having to take the pictures on the move, so some pictures are a little blurry.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

Car driving in front of usCar driving in front of us
Car driving in front of us

Check out the trunk


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb