San Francisco: A City of Bliss


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
February 1st 2021
Published: February 1st 2021
Edit Blog Post

Ever wonder why people love San Francisco so much? Probably because of the nice food they have or the beautiful ambience of golden gate park. Whatever be the reason, be it the wine, coffee, nature, bars, history, etc. The glory of San Francisco cannot be overemphasized. No wonder the great American writer 'Mark Twain' said, San Francisco had treated him better than he deserved.

However, irrespective of all the gushing glory about San Francisco, one shouldn't forget about San Francisco chocolates.

San Francisco Treats

If you're a connoisseur of chocolates, then you would agree with me that San Francisco chocolates remain one of the best chocolates in the world.

"If you're not alive, San Francisco will bring you to life"

San Francisco's chocolate history can be traced back to the 19th century, and ever since then San Francisco chocolate manufacturers have made it their responsibility to leave locals and tourist in awe with their sweet tasting chocolates. Some of the best chocolate manufacturers you can find out here.

●Feve: If you're looking for chocolates with unique features such as texture, and flavor, then feve is the right shop to visit. The ingredients they use are of the highest quality. Their dexterity in the chocolate business has put them on a pedestal

●Ghiradelli: One of the finest leading chocolate manufacturers in San Francisco. Many tourists have attested to the rich taste of Ghiradelli's chocolate. Ghiradelli's treats comes in different packages depending on the occasion, you can enjoy Ghiradelli's chocolates in beautiful boxes, festive tins, nice packs that would fit perfectly for a Christmas present.

●Dandelion chocolates: This is one of the best chocolates in San Francisco. Dandelion has worked with only the top cocoa farmers in the world. Dandelion makes one of the tastiest chocolates in the world; they have a plethora of flavors from sea salt caramels, buttery pastry crust to classic milky chocolate and mix-cocoa truffles. For your San Francisco food tours, visiting Dandelion can never go wrong.

●Christopher Elbow chocolate: The expertise that is used in making Christopher elbow chocolates is second to none. The combination of different flavors with its beautiful masterpiece has made it legendary. Merely looking at Christopher elbow chocolates, can leave one salivating!

●Cadence chocolate, etc.

If you want to make your San Francisco food tours memorable, you can't do better than visiting San Francisco's chocolate vendors. If you're looking for the perfect, mouth watering chocolate to put in your gift box for your special valentine, or as an anniversary gift, then a box of San Francisco chocolate is just what you need.

Conclusion

San Francisco is indeed one of the greatest cities in America.

“Anyone who doesn't have a great time in San Francisco is pretty much dead to me"

-Anthony Bourdain

Apart from the beautiful culture, and history, San Francisco is known to have the best chocolates in the world. Hence, make your vacation, baecation, etc enjoyable with San Francisco chocolates and you won't regret it.

Advertisement



Tot: 1.442s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0285s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb