Trip Preparations


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wyoming
May 10th 2018
Published: May 10th 2018
Edit Blog Post

I imagine travel, for most people, is a well-planned endeavor. After all it’s important to get the most out of your vacation time. Weeks are spent searching websites trying to find the perfect hotel, flight and attractions. After deciding our destination to Greece, we did seek advice from a travel expert and scrutinized travel brochures. Life would have been simpler by booking a prearranged trip that meets most of your travel dreams. However, we wanted to put in our own personal flavor and learn about the country as we planned and developed details of the perfect trip. We read several books, watched videos, and read other travelers blogs. We now feel our trip will meet our expectations and are becoming anxious for our departure.

The next step in our trip preparations is the packing process. We have learned to be minimalists and carry all that we may need in a backpack. It seems to get easier every year. We have both advanced to rolling backpacks which allows the option to roll it rather than always carry it on your back. With the temperatures expected to be in the mid to high 70's the weight of our clothing will be less than Fall or Winter travel. Come Monday morning we will be ready to go!



<br style="background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; color:򇨣" />

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0177s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb