Yellowstone National Park


Advertisement
Published: May 30th 2013
Edit Blog Post

If you're in Teton NP Yellowstone NP is just north and you gotta go...

No dogs in the NP's so we dropped Kona with her 'friends' at a well rated doggy daycare, DogJax in Jackson. She loved it and was nicely tired when we picked her up.

Yellowstone is cool because of all the geothermal features bubbling and shooting out of the ground. It was a quick trip for us as upon our arrival we fully re-grasped the size of the park, our initial plans were cut down significantly to one stretch including Old Faithful.

We toured the touristy board walks around Old Faithful and a few short hiking trails to some geysers then settled in on the benches in front of Old Faithful to wait for natures show. While waiting a group of Buffalo stormed out of nowhere and danced across Old Faithful. Approximately on schedule the world renowned geyser went up in a spray of hot steam and water.

By then it was time for us to return to Jackson to pick up K-O-N-A. She got an A+ at daycare and did not eat any rocks. She was very happy to see us when we picked her up; cant say dogs dont smile; she pulls her lips back, scrunches her face and wags her tail when she sees us.

Yellowstone Pics...


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb