Visiting but still have chores!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wyoming » Laramie
June 11th 2019
Published: June 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

June 8-11
Busy visiting with family. We have gotten chores done, washed cloths but mostly just visiting with David’s brother Gene and his wife Nan. Their daughter, our niece, Stacy came and we had a wonderful time visiting with her too. We enjoyed a fun brunch at the Prairie Rose Cafe. This is a small hole-in-the-wall cafe downtown and very popular with the locals. For many years it was Rosie’s Chinese which was good too. The prairie Rose offers delicious giant cinnamon rolls, breakfast burritos, or you could have a chicken fried steak with eggs. Everything is very good!

David is still not feeling very well, one day ok, the next day not as his GI track is acting up. He’s tried everything to get it straighten out so it may just take time.

Not much else to report except that Red is a new dog, the antibiotics worked wonders and he is much calmer so we think he was in discomfort. Red is enjoying getting to know Suzy and when she feels up to a little romp he’s in heaven. Suzy, being 12, isn’t too much into romping but on a cooler afternoons she has given it a go. Dottie enjoys rolling in the grass and watches while everyone throws the ball to wear Red out.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 16; qc: 63; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb