Ehlenbach's Cheese Chalet


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wisconsin
July 8th 2011
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.2352, -89.3353

We cruised along and made a pit stop at this little cheese shop off the I90 interstate. It had a huge cow, so of course we had to check it out. After a few pics, I wanted to see what was inside. As we were about to go in, a woman by the door was giving very strict instructions to the little boy and girl that was with her. She especially admonished the boy not to touch a thing. We let them go ahead of us. Just inside the door the boy ran to a gumball machine and immediately began to turn the knobs and rub his hands all over the machine. Mom ignored him and told him to follow her. I gave Naomi a glance and we both rolled our eyes. Then as the mother walked with the children in tow, she passed a toy area, grabbed a small toy soccor ball, and showed it to the boy saying "Look a ball. A ball!" After waving it in his face, she put it back. But then she said, "Look but dont touch!" And then had to tell the boy again when he reached for it again! I thought what a sadistic woman! No wonder some kids turn out the way they do!! We left soon since the kid began to throw a fit.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0678s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb