Seattle


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
May 20th 2011
Published: May 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Another nice day departed from ship about 9.00 am & arrived in Seattle. todyt went up to the top of the Space Neddle , Great views ... then hopped on a open bus that took us around Seattle. The same night we went back to the Space Needle for tea the only booking we could get for 3 days was at 9.45 pm so we ate very late but the view & meal was beautiful.
Saturday went to the Boeing factory the tour was great lots to see ... huge , huge place. for lunch we went to a place called the Crab Pot where they put paper down on the table , bring your crab out in a big bowl then tip it out onto the table , give you a wooden board & a mallet so you can crush the crab legs & eat them .. very messy but fun.
Sunday caught a ferry over to Branstain Island not much to see there as they are doing a lot of construction works , but the ferry ride was great , Ferry so big it carries cars & has a food section where you can buy breakfast or lunch. Arrive back at lunch time then went to the Science museum which had a dinosaur display & a room full of butterflies very cool. then we saw an Imax movie on Volcanoes. walking thru a park we came across a fountain that water moved to the music playing it had a huge dome in the middle that the kids would try to touch without getting wet , but when the music changed so did the water pattern ... resullts wet kids.
Tomorrow we leave for San Fran , hope all is well with everyone ... miss you Debbie & Ross xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb