677 miles


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
October 6th 2007
Published: October 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We decided to skip the rest of the northern part of our trip. It was wayyyy too cold. So we explored a little bit of yellowstone which was gorgeous (gina didnt seen like it though...). After We continued north up to Bozeman, Montana and crashed at Montana State University with our good friend, Conor Bolger. We had a blast with him! We should really say, We had a blast corrupting him. Young Conor is a freshman and we had the privilege of showing him his first college bar experience. We had an awesome time taking Blueberry muffin shots and jager bombs. We especially loved the 3 mile walk back to campus in the cold winter rain- surprisingly it didnt phase us one bit!

The next day we drove about 677 miles to Seattle (we were desparate to get to warmer territory). We stayed with Allison's Mom's cousin. (hm?) She was very welcoming and we got to sleep in warm comfy beds once again (we are starting to get spoiled and avoiding camping any way we can.).

Today we are going to explore Seattle... we might go hike around Mt. Ranier. Then we will continue on to Olympic National Park and then slowly head down the coast. Not sure what our time frame is yet... hopefully soon we'll have a better idea!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb