3 days and a wake up


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
September 22nd 2007
Published: September 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Asalaam Alaykum
3 days and a wake up before we are off on our month and a half journey throught the Middle East. We are all excited and very busy preparing for our trip. Packing, buying gifts, repacking and putting our belongings in storage. We leave for London on Sept 26. When we arrice in Heathrow, a 12 our layover gives a few hours to venture into London and see some sights. Back to the airport and off to Dubai. We will spend some time with one of my husband's sisters here. The main objective, SHOPPING. From Dubai we will travel to Jedda, not sure our mode of transportation yet, to perform Ohmra in Mecca. A few days later we will arrive on Amman, Jordon, where we will spend some days touring the sites. I am anxious to visit Petra, The Dead Sea and Wadi Rum. After palying "tourist" we will cross the border into Palestine. In shalla will have little interference and arrive in Bethlehem to see my husband's parents and his family. This is the main purpose of our trip and I am looking forward to meeting my relatives.







Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb