Philosopher Bill Gates


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle » Pioneer Square
December 2nd 2013
Published: December 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Bill Gates is a modern day philosopher. His philosophy is that strong knowledge will result in wealth. In his time period, Bill Gates valued education, so he ended up being very intelligent. Using his knowledge, he ended up with a good paying job that deals with computer software. He then later on became the founder of Microsoft and became listed as the top world's wealthiest people. He became known as the top of the computer revolution because his knowledge and hard work in the beginning ended up with him getting money. Bill Gates is a significant philosopher because he is a good influence for people around the world that are still growing up. It helps the young think about their future, and who they want to be when they grow up. Aside from just the future, it forces the young to focus and value education, so they can end up like Bill Gates. They can be successful, rich, and have an easier way in life. Since he was the founder of Microsoft, he can create programs on the computer for modern day people to use. For example: Microsoft word, Microsoft presentation, and more. His programs for Microsoft can also benefit customers by supporting them. Therefore, Bill Gates is a modern day philosopher to me.

Sources:

http://atcoitec.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/techie-bill-gates.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb