good things


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Issaquah
September 1st 2014
Published: September 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

more good things just keep on happening.

first my job is going really well, i even joined the gym close to work...24 hour fitness.....they have everything..a hot tub, sauna and steam room...also most importantly, free weights...i have started lifting weights....the 5x5 workout program starts you out on just the olypmic sized weight bar, and you work up from there, 5 lbs at every workout.....of course thats awesome for the guys but women hot a wall very quickly...so im trying to decide if i want to go up by 1 lb every time or 5 pounds every week....not sure....but i do know that this slower start workout is already working....i feel better already and seeing all the women lifting tehre alreayd lets me see how i (even at thsi fat size) am at a point that those tiny girls are trying to get to.....and lifting that bar on my shoulders and staring at my huge arms and still pretty good trapezius musxles makes me feel great....it will take a while...sure...but in 1 years time.....well a lot can happen.

so grizz's job is just going gangbusters....they sent him to boise idaho driving a truck of equipment and he got to help measure an airplane there....then drive back.....yes hes already been absorbed into the collective....they are even giving him a blackbeerry phone....so hiring and a huge raise are imminent.....and thats awesome...hes not sure he wants to be away for long lengths....but really im not worried...the money will be amazing and he will just appreciate being back with me that more.



as for our own place....found an ad on craigslist and by the few pics i didnt think it would be anything.....holy cow i was wrong..its awesome....first this house is in a very high class neighborhood by the lake in bellevue.....we have the whole basemenet and it has a fireplace...all new appliances.....and huge huge bedrooms.....we also get out own back entrance and secluded patio area...huge backyard with a storage barn and hot tub.....beautiful back yard...also a lot of storage and access to the garage.....and its affordable with our roomate friend....and all utilities included including high speed internets and cable....how awesome is that?



the guy who owns it is a chinese younger man who is a computer programmer for microsoft .......blam.....suddenly we are living in awesome...so basically we go monday or tuesday with rebecka to show it to her but i already know we want it....with everything as i hope it will be...we will be moving next weekend into our own awesome place......oh it also has all new washer dryer in a great laundry room and gas stove.....brand new fridge with the freezer on the bottom..yeah that kind...amazeballs and yes dishwasher too.....granite countertop island.....man......things really couldnt be working out better unless we got a new jaguar car......



speaking of cars...the vans front support....thingy...rusted through...we had to go today to a pick a part place to get a new one...we managed to get it off and it was half price day...17 bucks...this part is a 300 buck part anywhere else.....so..hot damn......grizz is working on it now.....and will be up and running soon again.



so....things are amazing......i really didnt think things would work out this well even....but they are...i am so happy.....yes yes pics...i keep being too busy driving to and from work to take pics....but its gorgeous...and the heat is gone.....perfect low 70's now and sun pokes its head out a bit......rainy a bit yes but its perfect british weather and im thrilled....i can wear my awesome outfits for work and a jacket and scarf look fashionable...i love it......pics to come i promise and especially of the place when we do the deal.....



i suddenly love my life and am happy......blam.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.397s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.1752s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb