update for 8/24/14


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Redmond
August 24th 2014
Published: August 24th 2014
Edit Blog Post

anotehr week and its time to update where we are. terrible name i know..but not much else going really but work. grizz made it through his first week at his new job and he is loving it. basically he works for att metrology.......and what metrology is the science of meaasuring things..in this case..airplanes......



att metrology at teh bottom of the hill here in preston uses high tech lasers to measure airplanes for boeing and the miitary after they are wrecked adn repaired, to make sure they are sound for the air adn otehr uses im sure.

so the great part is, they alreay have him driving their nice new vehicles all around to pick parts and deliver things, and since he knows autocad....they are already talking about promoting him soon to perhaps be one of the guys who is flown all over america to go set up those lasers to measure the planes parked all over. pretty awesome...were hoping it pays really well when thta happens..and were sure it does.....so its pretty awesoem on the job front for grizz.



as for my job its awesome as well....they have me not only doing reception work, and surfing government websites for jobs to construct the things they do for folks..but also now going over and putting together technical manuals for the customers when they get theri device. its pretty awesome and the people are just great...im loving it.



on the house front we have anotehr friend who would be ok with moving in with us and rebecka to help save monehy so we are all looking for a house to rent now..the lady in duvall is busy redoing the house we all really want and her mom is here local having surgery, so shes using it as a base for now...but we knew it would be mid september before its ready and so we are just looking otehr places in case we find soemthing better and sooner. but something good will happen and we have a month before that happens.



the only other thing going on right now is trying to save money for the house as well as checking out a gym to join. the 24 hour fitness close to my work is awewsome....simply awesome and its a great deal...they also have everything i could want..free weights, classes, and a pool, sauna, steamroom and hottub....we actually went today to use our free pass to just relax in the hot tub..we realy needed that.....and thats it.....had to get some new clothes with our paychecks, we were all out of socks and grizz was down to 1 pair of jeans....so socks and jeans and shirts for him...a few new tops for me as well as a crappy horrid ugly bathing suit for me..cuz ya cant go in the hot tub without it.......ugh.....just more incentive to get busy and get back into shape....in 12 months i gotta post that pic to al the world of me so i better get moving.......



thing are great.....work is awesome.....getting paid something decent.....inurance will be include when we get hired on.....things are beautiful and wonderful.....new doctor who yesterday....things are wonderful....i drive to work every morning and just feel....happy...calm.....joyous that i am here surrounded by how beautiful it is and how wonderful everyone i meet are......



i cant wait to start getting on with a thing called life.....going to a gym....working out and getting in shape.....making more friends and hanging out with the ones we have made so far.....the sca group here is just great.....im so thankful and cant beleive im finally living.....a real life...and not just ..ugh....well whatever that shit was back in indy for so long...im glad its over..it was such a nightmare...in every way........



one more thing....what a great week of weather as well.....again.....its heaven here.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.369s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.098s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb