job search


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Issaquah
July 22nd 2014
Published: July 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

still searching for a job. plenty of them around here as opposed to indy.....but finding one is hard. ive been told to calm down...we havent even been here a month and we have at least had some interviews.....but i guess i have a high sense of entitlement now that i have my degree that this should be easier....for gods sakes..im a god worker...reliable and nice...i get along well....and im not a kid anymore who would just screw off.....



trying not to loose my mind but our new friends who are hosting us in their home have reassured me to just breath.....they are happy we are here helping out with work around the house and small acreage they have....we will get something and soon....so we continue to put in apps everywhere....and i already refused one job...i figured a drive of almost 2 hours is just not feesable....and why take some shtty job that far away when we really dont have to.....something closer will come up....

so today we will do some work around here and take the little laptop that stuart ( the 19year old son who lives with us) to the best buy and find a powercord....he isnt using it anyore as he has a bigger better laptop and has agreed to sell it to me for a good deal.....but the cord was lost...so best buy will have one today or we can go to the huuuuge frys store in renton and get one there.....



im trying to not let all this worry me....things will work out....we have plenty of savings till to get us to a good job and getting more exercise and exploring the area are good ways to get our minds off all this job junk......we are good, safe....in a nice home with soem good people who are helping us......we are going to be fine.....its just annoying....for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.493s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.2475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb