looking for jobs


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Issaquah
July 18th 2014
Published: July 18th 2014
Edit Blog Post

havent updated for a few days...really its just us sitting here....in our new friends house..me freaking out because i dont wanna cramp their style....trying to get jobs.....applying to jobs like your wouldnt beleive......and to be fair.....ive had 2 interviews and grizz had one finally.



were doing fine...something will come through soon. the first job at volt didnt go through...but the lady has a new position, data entry..heavy on 10 key..i can do it.....and its close....in redmond...its a hell of a lot better than securitas finding a job that is an hour and 45 minutes drive away.....for what is almost minimum wage for here....i really think im gona do myself a favor and not even go to the interview for that..because im better than that and after driving that far every day it will be like make 5 bucks less than what it says.....screw that.



something will turn up soon....until then....we keep trying....we are going to a nice weekend event soon in the SCA because we need one.....it will be a nice anniversary present for us...we really need to relax a bit....and why not....we need more friends around here and more networking is always good.

went to a 1 day event for this barony and everyone here is wonderful....we were actually welcomed and talked to and included...truly we had one of the best events we have ever been to for 1 day....in a long long time....i dont wanna keep harping on it....but i cant decide if its the whole midrealm (an event we went to in ohio was really nice) or if it was just the shitty barony we were near........*cough* shitty barony * cough*......seriously.....peopel here were nice and welcoming...not crawled up each others ass ( or the baron or highest ranking laurel or whatever trying to gain brownie points) seriously.......sternfeld.....please......you dont even know how awesoem things could be.....and sadly you never will.....im not even sorry to name names...because our old barony is that bad.....and screw anyone who gets mad at these words.....get your shit together......enough with your bullshit and click culture folks......things over here are how they should be........



anyway.....going to a coronation and we really need this time to relax......heres hoping for jobs soon.....im sure it will happen.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0825s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb