...just the 2 of us...


Advertisement
Published: April 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

currently sitting on the veranda at butch's uncle's house...about a stone throws away from the water...the sun is out the vibes are up, and the coffe is flowing...
sad to say...it is now just "the butch and jeremiah show"...our travel mate, cara...has left us for greener and cleaner pastures...long story short, it wasn't her cup of tea...
we left the mountains to head into ashland...stopped right outside of cuckoo to have some lunch. pulled off the side of the road to one of those trailers that serves smoked b-b-q...they enjoyed our story and company that they served us lunch for free...and it was mighty fine...(by the way, they do catering and all sorts of events...i got the hook up if needed)...
we stayed at a campground that night...butch and i kept a nice fire going...and got tipsy on steel reserves (sidenote, SR can give you a nice headache, bad gas...and some mean poops)
arrived in Richmond...and spent the afternoon walking about...nice city, kinda has a vibe like louisville...if you get a chance, stop by...do some walking around...
we went to a Caliente (no, its not mexican food) to watch the taping of Man vs. Food...small possibility you'll see one of us up on there, think it will air july 4...though, after a few too many drinks...i was asked to leave...was a little loud, not too loud, just loud enough...but thankfully it was near the end of the taping..
we left and pulled over at a rest area on the side of the highway and slept...
the next morning we drove into williamsburg, va...and did some walking around...the weather gods, thus far into our trip have favored us greatly. williamsburg is a nice spot to wander, take some pics, and have a good picnic out on the grounds...plus the colonial feel is kinda cool...
then we arrived here to butch's uncle's house...where, butch, mike, and i took a nice little bike ride...upon returning is when our travel mate gave us the news that she would not be heading forward with us from this point on...we all ate dinner together said our goodbye's and she departed us...
i'll post pictures when i get more time, sorry for the delay on that...
thanks to a coffe mug that has a calendar from the yr of 1989...we decided to relive that fine yr...i've replaced my name with a good hearted christian name of jeremiah, all praise mohammad...for i know he'll understand...and bob is now butch...
till next time my friends....stay happy...keep enjoying life...and slang them High 5's...

love ya mom...Hi Fivers...stay rad...

next stop, possibly in NC to do some volunteer work with animals...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.155s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb