day 4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia
April 14th 1989
Published: April 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

stardate...friday april 14, 1989
roughly 9:30am into the fourth day of our journey and i sit here in ashland, VA...enough clouds to drop rain, yet no water falls...could enough for a sweater this morning, yet i'm barefoot...
spent our first two days in the mountains of shenandoah park, i highly recommend it. specially in the early stages of spring. i'm addicted to vegetation and all the different shades of green. watching life 'spring' back into everything in this existence (earth, people, and animals) is a pleasure. there is this sense of happiness that births into the smiles of all that i see..
we were given free cookies from a sweet old lady who runs Grandma Honey's Pantry...and free b-b-q from a cool ass couple outside of a town called cuckoo..free is for me
today, i will shower for the first time...yea me...we sill spend the day wandering through richmond...and then will head to a restaruant called caliente to watch the taping of man vs. food...cara knows one of the dudes, so we got the hook up...and i believe we will head to VA beach tomorrow...
the patriot missle is holding up and i have my own little room in this cubby hole above the drivers seat...it treats me well...

hope all are happy, healthy and doing good....specially those HI 5'ers

till next time....
jeremiah

Advertisement



14th April 2010

You Go Boy
Yo Jodan, have fun brother. Keep us up todate on everything. I'm happy for you, have a blast!
15th April 2010

There is a cool little bar in Richmond called Stool Pigeon's right on the water in Richmond...or Legend's Brewery...great brews! Sweet coffee shop near stool pigeon's though. Have fun! What's up with the 1989 comment? Did I miss something? Are we trippin in the past? I see you as a RV cubby hole kinda guy...take a shower you filthy animal!

Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0892s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb