Visiting Friends in Burlington


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Vermont
January 2nd 2006
Published: January 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


So yes it has been a long tiem since I have written it has also been a long time since I was in Burlington But neway hopefully I will catch up on the travels!! So the night we were flying to Burlington there was a huge snowstorm forcast for NY but as we all know the weather forcast is never right or almost never correct...so we made it ontime with no delays to Burlington were Courtney, Jenn and Brooke were waiting to meet us it was so exciting to see them again it had been almost a year and a half since I last saw Brooke so we had lots to catch up on. But as it was 1am and we were all tired we left that for another day. On the 6th Dec we hung out at Brookes she has such a sweet apartment really close to Pearl Street ( this will impress my Dad ) an Brian and Colin to of the guys from Trinity were there too we had a few beers and caught up on the past year or so. Basically Burlington was geat because we just chilled and i met up with old friends i went to visit the lab it was great it hasnt changed ...well a little bit but not too much Me and Amanda went for lunch with Gary Eric and Onesmo on the Wednesday before we left I was meant to see them again on the friday but that was the day i got my Tattoo and it took a bit longer than expected but looks class. I was meant to meet up with brooke as well but that didnt happen which i feel really bad about. So in a very short paragraph that was my time in Burlington!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



3rd January 2006

Life is just a big caravan park lol
sweet jesus missy (can i curse on this thing) well if you know me my vocab doesnt stretch to a few words without an eff! u sound like your having a ball so far and with me due to jet in and meet u in just a couple f weeks im sure there will be plenty of drunken nights out 2 catch up and catch men haha! speak soon!
6th January 2006

GREETINGS FROM PORTSTEWART
WE ARE ALL PLEASED TO SEE THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING LIFE TO THE FULL, AND EXPLORING THE WORLD. WISH WE WERE THERE, BUT ALAS THE SHOW MUST GO ON AND US MUPPETS ARE STUCK BEHIND THE COUNTER WHILE U HAVE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE. HOPE THAT BOTH AMANDA AND YOU GET ALL THAT YOU WISH FOR OUT OF THE JOURNEY, AND WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE OTHER END! ENJOY!!
14th January 2006

Miss You!!
Hope you two are having a great time still, it was so great to spend so much time with you in Vermont...I ship out on Tuesday, so I will be emailing you from the sea soon, miss you girls, have fun!!

Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0908s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb