Canada!!!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec » Montréal » Old Montréal
January 2nd 2006
Published: January 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Montreal on the 17th Dec Jenn drove us which was great on the Saturday night we stayed in a Hotel near Cresent Street so we would close to bars and clubs for going out it was a real nice hotel and we had a class night although I dont think the drinking games went down too well with Amanda and Jenn but they recovered after and hour and so and we were all set for going out on the town!! We went to a few clubs and bars but it was expensive so ended up just heading back to the hotel after an exciting trip to McDonalds. On the sunday after we had Breakfast Jenn and Court headed back to Burlington and me and Amanda continued on well actually we just moved from the new part of montral to the old town which is lovely. Our Hotel was called the Champs de Mars it was so pretty and really close to the water, the only downside being of course they didnt have an elevator meaning we had to carry all our stuff up like 10 flights of stairs !!!!! We walked down by the harbour when it was getting dark it was lovely it was just starting to snow and because of the dusk the snow looked a class blue colour. When we got down to the Harbour the water was all frozen and there were people ice-skating it was class.
Monday 19th Dec we got our bus tickets to toronto today it was only 45 pounds woohoo!! We walked along St Catherine and to the Basillica Notre Dame it is such a class basillica the stained glass was amazing.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



16th April 2006

bloody hell girl you don't half get around.Bad news guess whos going to be in porto rico the same time as you.

Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb