Duck Creek, UT


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah
June 13th 2011
Published: June 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Year round recreation is enjoyed by many in our Duck Creek Village area, and is an ideal vacation spot for your entire family. With the elevation ranging between 8500 and 11,000 feet, the summers are nice and cool, and the winters are cozy and peaceful. You can enjoy yourself by fishing the clear lakes and streams, hiking the trails through the pine and aspen trees, hunting deer, elk and wild turkeys, 4-wheeling, rock hunting, boating, camping, or taking pictures.

Numerous fishing ponds are stocked with trout. Navajo Lake, Panguitch Lake, Duck Creek Pond, Mammoth Creek, and Aspen Mirror Lake are can be a relaxing treatment for those who need an escape from the big city life. Wildlife, including deer, elk, turkeys, squirrels, chipmunks, and whistlers roam freely throughout the woods.

During the fall season , the forest is ablaze with magnificent colors of yellow, orange, red, brown, & green.

The winter wonderland brings a complete change of scenery with snow flocking the trees & covering the ground. Snowmobilers and cross country skiers enjoy miles of hidden beauty.

Both Strawberry Valley and Swains Creek have landing airstrips for those who want to commute the short distance from Las Vegas or other points.

Some of America's most beautiful National Parks are available in all directions.



Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



13th June 2011

We are enjoying your travels
Very nice photos!

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb