houston


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Houston
August 20th 2008
Published: August 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I'm at the houston airport. And oregonians, the answer is yes; Texans actually DO wear red, white and blue texas shirts (bearing the lone star of their beloved state) with awkwardly MASSIVE cowboy hats all the time. I'm huddled in this corner of my terminal waiting another two hours at the gate i board to be taken to JFK. Three of the outfits described above are within an eyeshot. no joke. Unfortunately this entry will not be accompanied with a picture. Its texas, not much to see. So far the travels have been pretty uneventful. Mainly limited to minor turbulance on the plane from Portland, my book, and house season 4 which is absolutely AMAZING. dani we can watch it when i get back. anywho this is pretty much the beggining of the school year for me. So guys, this was a great summer. i miss you guys already. I know i didnt hang out with alot of people as much as i would've like and for that i am sorry. but theres always x-mas. anywho thanks for a great summer and great memories! you guys are as good as they come.

see you soon!

-John Block

PS- facebook me cell phone numbers!
PPS- if you have a webcam and i micorphone, there is something called "skype" its a way to talk over the internet but you can like...see eachother... its pretty cool. my username is John2Block. the link for the software is skpe.com pretty easy.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 51; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb