Luckyladd farm and some Hot chicken dinner


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
October 15th 2020
Published: October 18th 2020
Edit Blog Post

We woke up and Jenn worked as our short order chef for all the kids with flapjacks and eggs. Ellie and Grayson showed Steve their schoolwork area and amazed him by how well that they both could read for their ages! Steve had to work today so everyone else made the morning trip out to Luckyladd farms in Eagleville, including one of Ellie's friends Piper as seen in the pictures from the day on the back of Mike's truck. The farm was full of pumpkins and plenty to do such as: petting goats, picking pumpkins, sliding on sacks, seesawing, and climbing. At the end, the kids all had peanut butter (Nathan) or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the back of Uncle Mike's truck and we took some adorable pictures.

Back home Vivian napped and the kids were able to get into the toys downstairs. Nathan and Ellie played together and Gray and Rosie partnered up for tons of fun with their closeness in ages. The girls and boys also played together and it was great to see them all getting along as they are getting older. Mike and Steve went out to Outlanders to pickup dinner to bring home. There buffalo wraps were great but the fried chicken Tory ordered was crazy spicy, we are definitely in the South now! Ellie endup up sleeping in the same room as Nathan and Rosie and they all behaved great the whole time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Sliding familySliding family
Sliding family

Tory being super mom with Nathan, Rosie, and Vivian


Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 16; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb