Traveling to Nashville and Nolensville


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Agoura Hills
October 14th 2020
Published: October 18th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Off to Tennessee, the land of Country music and fried chicken. Nathan is now 6 1/2, Rosie is 3 and turns 4 in 3 weeks, and Vivian is 21 months old. They were very excited to see their similar aged cousins Ellie (6 1/2) and Grayson (4). With the COVID pandemic happening over the last 7 months, the airports have been much less crowded than usual and the check in and security went very smooth and easy. The kids flew to Sacramento in August to see Steve's parents but the 4-hour flight seemed a little more daunting of a job especially with the face mask requirements. The kids kept busy with toys, plenty of snacks, and movies on the iPad, while the amazing, happy baby Vivian had a nice 1 hour nap sleeping on Steve. Mike was able to meet us at the Nashville and we all piled into his truck with our 3 suitcases, backpacks, bag, and stroller to drive to his house in Nolensville, about 20 miles south of Nashville.

At the house, we were greeted energetically by Ellie and Grayson. The kids were completely comfortable with each other and proceeded to play everywhere and with anything inside and outside the house. Mike and Jenn's house is big and they have a big grass yard with playground/swingset so there are plenty of places to play. Ellie and Nathan played a game of soccer and Rosie, Gray, and Vivian climbed up and down the rockwall on the playground and slid down the slide. Upstairs is a big playroom that was full of toys for the kids to pull all out and a wardrobe of dresses. Ellie put on the Elsa dress with gloves and shoes and Rosie was mesmerized (and jealous.) Jenn made a delicious chicken alfredo pasta that quenched our hunger after a long day of flights. Everyone had fun cuddling together on the couch, all the cousins were very happy to see each other and looking forward to a crazy time together.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.211s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1266s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb