Already need a salad


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Memphis
June 30th 2017
Published: June 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

We started off with a authentic southern breakfast at Nashville Biscuit house. The Biscuits and Sausage gravy were tasty as expected. Jamie even got to try some grits and country gravy although the boujee Jamie was not into either. We had way too much to eat once again on our vacation. Then it was off to Memphis. We had some time to kill before stopping for the reason we were visiting Memphis (more food) so we instead went to the biggest bass pro shop I have ever seen that is housed in a giant pyramid. Mike purchased a very high class trucker hat and we got moon pie's. Was a good way to waste 90 min or so as our bellies made space. Then we are off to Central BBQ for the Memphis specialty. We had some very good BBQ although Mike and I both agree we prefer Kansas City BBQ. After that it was off to our stopping location of Little Rock. On the drive we did certainly get into conversations that all of us are ready for a nice salad for lunch tomorrow because of all the BBQ/Chicken/Southern breakfast we have been having.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb