Clarksville, TN


Advertisement
Published: July 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We stayed at Grand Island, NE. Sunday night and drove on to Columbia, MO. last night. We are heading to Chattanooga, TN. tomorrow night to stay with Mom and Dad for a night. My sister, Beth, is shopping for a new motorcycle and I am going with her tomorrow or Thursday to look at bikes. We plan to get home Thursday night.

Donna and I miss the open spaces and big sky and feel cramped by the crowds, heavy traffic, and tall trees growing so close to the road. (Have I said that we will make this trip again?) Our trip is essentially over; the only thing left now is to get back home and unpack and clean our gear. Soon we will put our memories together and revise and publish this BLOG as a book. There will be a picture night with friends to share their and our vacation pictures. And a favorite Mexican dinner awaits us at home.

If you followed this BLOG, I hope that you enjoyed it. If you consider traveling to this part of the world, we are sure that you will enjoy every minute and regret leaving it as much as we did. With that said, I will close this BLOG. Good night, sweet dreams and, safe travels.

Al and Donna Wilson

Advertisement



16th July 2008

Picture Night
When are you planning the picture night? Maybe we (Jeremy, Kaylie and I) can come down.....and about that Mexican food????
16th July 2008

home!!
i'm so happy that guys made this trip!! and i enjoyed being right there with you, love you both very much
16th July 2008

also have relatives in
Grand Island and Columbia...the Columbia cousins would've taken you to Amish country. You know the rug in our downstairs hall ? Made by the Amish in MO. Can't wait to see you.
17th July 2008

Bitter sweet
return to civilization... Better to have loved and lost, etc. :) Expect a culture shock and the world moving too fast for a while. I love you both and have enjoyed and celebrated your experience.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0569s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb