Pictures from New Home


Advertisement
Published: May 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

I know some of you wanted to see a lot more pictures from my new home here in Chattanooga. Part of the problem was staying home long enough to make it look like a home so I did not want to take any pictures until I got the pictures on the wall to make my house feel like a home. The other problem was staying home long enough to get this done. I am doing a lot more than 50% travel; I am pretty cl... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 44, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

To the Master BedroomTo the Master Bedroom
To the Master Bedroom

This is the area as you enter the master bedroom and bath. I am sure some of you will recognize some of those gifts and books.
Master BedroomMaster Bedroom
Master Bedroom

Sorry for the mess on the bed, but I was doing laundry. Here is the master bedroom and NOT pink this time...lol
Master BathMaster Bath
Master Bath

Double sinks in the master bathroom and the closet off to the left.
ShowerShower
Shower

As you enter the sinks are behind you and the toliet, shower and bathtub are in front of you in their own separate area.
Jetted BathtubJetted Bathtub
Jetted Bathtub

It is not a "swimming pool" but it pretty nice.
Come on UpstairsCome on Upstairs
Come on Upstairs

Please note the coocoo clock Jetta and her family got me from Germany. You can hear it all through the house, it also broke my little finger when I caught it as it feel from the first hook I hung it on.
LandingLanding
Landing

it is not a real good picture, but I wanted you to get the feel as you come up the stairs to my two prize collections that are proudly displayed in the bookshelves at the top of the stairs.
Memories from RussiaMemories from Russia
Memories from Russia

You will not be forgotten...all of the wonderful gifts are proudly displayed for any guests that comes to visit! Thank you - all of you are great missed!
Jack DanielsJack Daniels
Jack Daniels

And for all of you that know me, I am a Jack fan so here are a few things I have collected over the years.
2nd Bedroom2nd Bedroom
2nd Bedroom

I am still getting unpacked, but here is the second bedroom that I am going to make the sewing and game room.
Upstairs BathroomUpstairs Bathroom
Upstairs Bathroom

It is a shared bathroom so there are two sinks, one on each side and a common toliet and shower.
Second bathSecond bath
Second bath

This is the second set of sinks on the other side. This is what we would call a "Jack and Jill bathroom".
Bedroom 3Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3

This will be my spare bedroom for when you come to visit. Yes, I know I still need to get you a bed. If you tell me you will be here next weekend, I will have the bed ready for you!
Desk in LoftDesk in Loft
Desk in Loft

When I get it cleaned up, this will be my office area in the loft/game room area.
Fossball TableFossball Table
Fossball Table

I made the loft an office and game room area. I have a fossball table if you want to play, but it is also my volleyball corner.
Volleyball FriendsVolleyball Friends
Volleyball Friends

These were gifts from my Obninsk volleyball team that I now have proudly displayed in a frame and hanging on the wall.



4th May 2009

Your house
is really wonderful. Thanks for the pictures! I sincerely hope that I'll an opportunity to visit you sometimes. :) Moreover, most of Obninsk friends are informed by me and Freddie about your arrival and we're keeping on informing everyone though you sent emails :)
10th May 2009

Hope?
You are going to visit sometime, we will have a big party with lots of cheap American beer and Jack Daniels. Depending on if it is just you or who else, we get the vodka and everything else ready for your visit. Not hope, but when you visit!

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 14; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb