When in the Dakotas


Advertisement
Published: October 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

When in the Dakotas, there is nothing best to do than to enjoy the endless scenery of the beautifully dropping copper cherry passionately falling along the mountains. In addition, there is nothing better to do than to witness bulldozer buffaloes protecting the hundred pound toddlers. The Dakota is not just about the physical beauty the elders go to see, but the Dakota is the patriotism moments the elders want to recall. This town is literary only tourists and a few people living their with their small corner businesses. Therefore, everyone takes pride in what they have an eagerly share the ancient moments of terror and patriotism our country faced. Two of the most shocking truths I have learned were the enormous mammoths' bones that were found in that state when building a neighborhood Walmart. It was amazing to see archaeologist still continuing to examine the fossils, but it was also interesting to know that many ton weighing animals once walk crossed this nation. Another fun fact I have learned was that back in the days, America brought Asians to work in this country and promised them to take them back one they have died. Well, for many this was surprising, but America did complete that heart-ful promised and did take them back to China. This state, to me, symbolizes America's hidden and forgotten secrets isolated in the middle of nowhere, for it Demonstrates that many do not recall all of the terror and blessings America help influence.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.228s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1275s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb