Hilton Head Departure


Advertisement
Published: April 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This morning we are heading out of HH. Had an awesome time while we were here.

Got in on Tuesday evening and caught up with some friends we hadn't seen in a while.

Wednesday we woke up and got to eat some good southern food (fried chicken and cohnbread) at Cahill's Market. We decided to play some mini golf where we nearly took out some innocent bystanders. Who would have though balls would fly off rocks and travel two holes over?? We hit Wild Wings that evening for 2 for 1 wings, nice.

Thursday was Culver's birthday. What better way to spend it then at the Heritage?? haha. Pete cooked a big breakfast at the house then it was game time. We got to the tournament around 2 PM and the first beverage was shortly there after, this continued through the night. For dinner we ate Mickey's prime rib, right. For those who are not familiar with Mickey's it is something similiar to The Beach House (for those in RI). Good food though. Not much of a night life for us last night after the day we had yesterday.

This morning we packed up the car and are heading to Memphis. Graceland Sunday morning then we are back on the road.

We will update you again as soon as we can find some wireless internet on the road.

- Pete

Advertisement



18th April 2009

Birthday and Departure
So exciting. Culver, sorry i didn't get to talk to you much on your birthday, that Bruins game was sooo loud and brilliant. I think i heard enough to know you were having fun though.

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb