BMW's Zentrum Museum


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » South Carolina » Greer
March 23rd 2012
Published: March 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We promised our kids we will be going to a park after school. When we started the drive (20 min drive) it was bright and sunny with a black rain clouds in the distance.
As we approached the park it started pouring. The rain was lashing hard on the window that’s when we decided to visit the BMW Zentrum Museum since it was not far from the park.

I am not crazy about cars but this is a fun place to visit with kids, (especially on a rainy day). They don’t have that many cars in there but what they do have is very interesting. We saw some cool antique cars, motorcycles and latest models as well. Amazing how technology has progressed.

We checked out the Gift shop and then grabbed a snack at the Café. This is a great small museum for families and this museum is Free!

You can also take a tour through the multi billion dollar BMW Automobile Manufacturing facility. It was a great entertaining for our relatives out-of-town. ($7 per person in November 2011) But in my opinion this tour is not for young children, way to much walking. They also have off-road track where you can test drive cars. But I have never done it and can’t comment on that.

On the way back it started pouring again but by the time we made it home it was sunny again.

Here are some of the photos that give a sense of what kind of place BMW Zentrum Museum is. Enjoy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb