On the Road to Pittsburgh!!!


Advertisement
Published: March 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Our Pilot Amy 11 secs
A long tripA long tripA long trip

McKenzie, Mallory, and Amy napping on the way to Pittsburgh
Saturday, March 14th

After a very long 15 hour drive (including the hour we lost due to a time-change) we were very happy to be out of our 15 passenger van and in the guest house here at the Pittsburgh project. Our group which is (4 short of 15) took about 15 bathroom breaks on the ride here. We were pretty squashed in the van but still enjoyed the bonding experience.

Amy took over for Scott in driving just before lunch and knocked six minutes off of our arrival time! We rolled into town about 15 after 10:00 pm and were eager to get to bed after a long day. After a battle with the motion detecting light sensors we settled in for the night. Needing an internet fix, Kevin and Katelyn battled with a proxy server that had Kevin Shannon pretty stumped until a resident from the Pittsburgh project gave us the information we needed. Hallelujah the internet! So now we can bring this blog to you. As we head to bed on the eve of the 15th, we can’t wait to begin our work. (Today's blog is brought to you by the number 15)



Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

All packed inAll packed in
All packed in

We were a little squished on the way, but we made it work.


Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0276s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1021.8kb