all good things must come to an end......NOT


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Pennsylvania » Philadelphia
September 16th 2006
Published: September 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

well i am home after over 3 months of travel. panama was amazing. i spent 5 days in boca del toro and then 3 days in panama city. it was cool to visit the canal, with all of its history....i was just in time to see a boat pass through. pics to come....

i am not staying home for too long. just long enough to go to nat's birthday party. then in 2 weeks i am getting back into travel mode. i met a sweet guy, jim, on the bus to puerto viejo. we visited puerto together and then i convinced him to travel to bocas with me. he had already visited panama since he was travelling from south america, northward. we had a wonderful time in bocas and made plans to meet in mexico and travel for a couple of months together.

so i will meet him on october 2 in cancun and we will first travel cuba (can't post any details on the blog...sorry) and then in and around mexico. the adventure continues 😊

much love,
me

ps - thanks paul from miami, for your comment. it is true that the wonders of the world include the people that you meet when you travel. with very few exceptions, i met the most amazing, interesting, honest people during my travels. i am grateful to them all for having enriched my life.

Advertisement



17th September 2006

Wow
What a fabulous way to end your amazing trip! Sounds like you've got the travel bug now - it's going to be hard to go back to normal life when you do. Let's definitely get together with Rachel before your next adventure. Talk to you soon!
17th September 2006

WOW
Welcome Home!!! I would really love to see you before you leave again! I really enjoyed the blog and found myself looking for the email. Hopefully you will keep us posted on your trip to Mexico. Please give me a call.
17th September 2006

you're my hero
Sue - I love it. You totally rock. Keep on truckin - m
18th September 2006

Welcome Back!
Hey Suep! Well at least you made it back in one piece and without any deseases. Sounds like a wonderful adventure and Mexico should be fun also. Maybe when you get back we can finally get together and catch up. Continue to take care of yourself and God bless you girl!!! Love and Kisses sugar! Don

Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0791s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb