Pages prances


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Medford
May 25th 2013
Published: May 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello from beautiful Oregon. It is cool at night and the days are just perfect. There is snow on Crater Lake today so we won't be going there til it warms up a little. We went and had a look around the local area and then went to one of Hollie and Mike's friends for dinner and didn't get home til late into the night. So it is late start day today. Hawaii was fantastic and very warm, LA was very busy and San Fran was very hilly and our leg muscle got such a work out but we have seen everything in each place that we had listed so even though it was very tiring it has been so wonderful. Hollie and Mike give us the royal treatment and every morning from the window there are deer grazing. We are feeling very loved and very special and it is so good to stay with Hollie and Mike in their beautiful house in this lovely town of Medford. The house is typical of how you would imagine in the U.S. made of wood two story lots of space, a magnificent stair case and oh so comfy. Their dogs here just about walk on 2 legs they are so human but they are so well behaved and just about say good morning when you get up. We are here for 10 more days so we are really lapping up being with family and catching up on all the news. Will write from New York then it's off to the UK.

Advertisement



27th May 2013

Well hello there Mr and Mrs PagesPrances - see you are really having a rough time and suffering for the Kingdom! Sounds absolutely beautiful - we need to see some pictures. Lots of love to you x

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0252s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb