Go Ducks!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Eugene
June 15th 2017
Published: June 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Oregon DuckOregon DuckOregon Duck

This is what greets you when you walk into the Marathon Coach lobby. Go Ducks!
We arrived here in Coburg, Oregon on Tuesday and settled in at Camp Marathon. We always enjoy staying here as we have made many friends here since purchasing our bus in 2013. We spent Wednesday visiting and catching up with everyone as well as driving around to some of our favorite spots. I took some pictures of all of the beautiful flowers that they have around here. I would go crazy with the flower baskets if I lived here. It is too hot at home to have them but the climate is perfect here for them to grow. We also went to our favorite fruit farm, Deterings. They have all kinds of fruits and vegetables as well as jams, pies, and canned items. It's kind of like a mini Casa de Fruta. We have some shopping that we need to do tomorrow and then we are going to dinner with one of the salesmen, Rod and his girlfriend, Suzy, whom we have become good friends with before heading out on Friday. Our plans are to make it to the outskirts of Seattle and then on to Canada after that. Inching our way closer and into uncharted waters. Very exciting!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Coaches at MarathonCoaches at Marathon
Coaches at Marathon

Hey Allegra and John, which would you prefer, the H or the XL? ???
Fun DinnerFun Dinner
Fun Dinner

Good food, but even better company. Enjoying our time with Rod and Suzy.


16th June 2017

Did you buy some peaches??
16th June 2017

Wow
I love being a "part" of this. So much fun!
16th June 2017

We'll take both!!!!?
Oh my goodness it looks so nice up there!!! You picked a great time to go, it's gonna be real hot down here... think we'll take the "H" the XL is a little too flashy for us.... ? So wish we were with you in our bus..... love "Camo Marathon"!!! I want to go to camp......? ❌⭕️❌⭕️❌⭕️❤️❤️
17th June 2017

Hi
Are those cocktails in front of you? You guys must go crazy while away from home. Good for you. Enjoy!

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb