And we are off!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Canyonville
February 10th 2011
Published: February 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We finally were on the road Monday around 10 am; we had breakfast with Ione and Duane that morning. Our drive to Vancouver was rather uneventful, no traffic backups all the way down. Really unbelievable for a Monday morning. We found our RV park right away and started putting away our mess. We had stuffed and stuffed for 1 1/2 days so we could leave, and neither one of us had a clear idea where things were! We had an enjoyable visit with my aunt and cousin. It was rather foggy Wednesday am so we waited awhile to get going; Forgot how beautiful Oregon is, and we both agreed that the roads are far superior to Washington's roads. If you have never ridden in a motorhome, you probably don't appreciate that! Beautiful sunny day! Found Seven Feathers easily. A park with 190 spots but still they place you right next to someone else!! Go figure! We are here for another night and then head across the mountains to Red Bluff, California.

Internet is always so iffy but I will try to post as often as I can. I will take a photo or two, also!

Advertisement



10th February 2011

Can I join you?
I wish you safe travels and good luck on your journey! Today is the 100th day of school so that means only 80 left! :0)
11th February 2011

Win big!

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb