Projects - Getting Ready for Japan


Advertisement
Published: June 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

It won't be long now. The students have worked hard and prepared for our adventure by studying the culture, art, government, and other facts about Japan. Here are a few pictures of some of the presentations.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



2nd June 2010

JAPAN TRIP PREPPING
BAMBI, SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE GETTING OF TO A GOOD START FOR LAND OF THE SETTING SUN. HAVE FUN, WISH YOU ALL A SAFE AND WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. DON (COUSIN) HARDISON
2nd June 2010

Sounds of Japan
Your students have wonderful displays about Japan. I am very interested in the music and theater that infuses the spirit of Japan. This will be life changing. God Bless your journey.
2nd June 2010

Sooooo jealous
Thank you so much for including me in your journeys. I will be traveling with you in spirit and prayers for a safe trip.
2nd June 2010

Have fun!
Wish we were there! Caitlin is busy getting ready for graduation on the 10th with party on the 12th. MOve-in day at UNC-Wilmington is August 14th! She is working as a deckhand at Hammocks Beach State Park.
2nd June 2010

How exciting!
I am glad to see you continuing with your educational travels. Have fun learning a new culture.
5th June 2010

wow
wow i cant believe it mrs. bambi(:
14th June 2010

bon voyage
I know all of you will have a wonderful time. What a great experience. Thanks for sharing. Stay healthy and safe.
16th June 2010

Flight Tracker
I see by the flight tracker that you have left Alaskan air space. Hope you can get some sleep on the flight. 8:37 PM DST
23rd June 2010

JAPAN:Very Cool
Bambi, What a treat !!!!! By now you must be totally emersed in the Japanese Culture. I can't wait to hear more about your experiences and new found knowledge of the orient. A land of mystery and filled with honor and tradition. Best of Luck and have a safe vacation as well as a safe return.

Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0729s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb