Fall weekend with the girls


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » North Carolina » Cherokee
October 17th 2013
Published: October 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

After a working week in Atlanta, I couldn't wait to fly to Asheville. Bella and Lola are spending the weekend with us!

I had a late flight out of Atlanta, arriving in Asheville at 8:40. Ken had picked Bella and Lola up after school in Bryson City, and they came with him. They are spending the weekend with us! They were all waiting for my arrival at the airport in Asheville. As I approached the truck outside of baggage claim, Ken jumped out of the truck and said-"don't get excited, but Bella hit her head on the mirror of the truck (she was 'horsing' around) and she has a cut that was bleeding pretty badly; we need to see if she needs stitches."

She was laying down in the backseat with ice on her injury. I took a look and it looked fine, just some swelling. The cut had stopped bleeding and was not deep. We decided to go to Target and get a 'cool pack' and a butterfly band aid, peroxide, antibiotic ointment-we ended up buying a First Aid Kit! Afterwards, I 'doctored' her up and we were on our way. The RV is in Cherokee, NC so we have a 1 1/2 hour drive. The girls feel asleep. By the time we arrived, everyone was tired so we got ready for bed. Lola and Bella will sleep on the fold out bed. Lola wanted to fall asleep in our bed with us. I love that!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.201s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0766s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb