Cherokee Cabin


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » North Carolina » Cherokee
August 14th 2008
Published: August 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Cherokee Cabin Front PorchCherokee Cabin Front PorchCherokee Cabin Front Porch

I'll be hanging out here for a while
Well, as usual, I cannot sleep when I am traveling. So, I fired up the laptop and got online with the internet service at Cherokee Cabin. I found this Smoky Mountain Cabin by searching on the internet, I am now using the internet at their cabin, so I figured I might as well blog about the cabin.

It is very private and secluded, unlike a lot of other cabin rentals you will find. It's actually a lot bigger than what I need for just myself, but their rates were so reasonable that I have some extra room to throw my gear for the week.

The cabin has 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Thank goodness there is a coffee maker, as I think I'll probably need it in a few hours. I am very happy with the overall cleanliness of the cabin, as it appears to be well kept. It also has Direct TV, and the couch appears to fold out into another bed as well.

For those of you coming from the South, the cabin is in a great location as it is at the Southern end of Cherokee, making it not too long of a trip. However, it is still only 3 miles from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Harrah's Cherokee Casino, and the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I pulled some pictures off their website and I'll post them here. I hope the owners of Cherokee Cabin don't mind - I told them I would be blogging about my trip and their rental property. Anyway, tomorrow I think I am going to head to the Museum of the Cherokee Indian - I'll let you know how it goes...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0637s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb