Chapel Hill


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » North Carolina » Chapel Hill
February 22nd 2006
Published: February 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

I work in the very beautiful town of Chapel Hill,located midway between Duke University and University of North Carolina,Chapel Hill.The place is a vibrant mix of Ivy league students and Corporate crowd.I work with Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance,that has 6 offices in Chapel Hill.Probably Chapel Hill is a near ideal location that offers you a relaxed life,best places to study,large corporate offices like IBM and Cisco,lotsa excellent eateries and most of all a mild climate the year round.

The people,the Southeners,are very warm and kind.They are courteous and friendly too.I love working with the people here and so far each person has been nice to me and very welcoming and more so,the ladies here complete their phrase with a 'hun !' that makes you feel special.

Chapel Hill will delight you the year round with Barbeque by Jordan Lake in Summers,trip to Sarah P Duke Gardens in Spring and juicy steaks and ribs to munch in winters.The restaurants here are world class,yet reasonable.If you fancy Italian food,I recommend Macaroni Grill or Olive Garden,for Japanese definitely Kanki,for Khus Khus and Lentil Soup head out to Saladelia and fancy some Indian spice,try Sitar or India Palace on Franklin Street.

Oh yeah,don't forget the Waffle House for an all American Breakfast with some classic country music in backgound!




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb