Somerville


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey » Somerville
February 2nd 2006
Published: February 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

I am living in Somerville since March,2005.

It is a beautiful place with a nice little downtown.The downtown is a mile off our house.I occassionaly walk to the downtown to grab a coffee and bagel.

The downtown,though small,has an eclectic mix of eateries and cafe's from across the world that makes the Downtown vibrant and multi-cultural.The downtown has an old Church and a Court house.We also have the Somerville Middle School and the High School,that is opposite our house.

During summer and spring I love to go for a brisk walk or a jog around the High School Track.It is also the time when the schools have their football matches.For quite some time I have been an avid spectator of these matches,from my kitchen window.

We have friends in and around Somerville and our Fridays are always festive.

The best times to visit Somerville would be Spring.If you are an car and motorcycle fanatic,you may also want to visit the downtown on Friday evenings during this season to enjoy the vintage collection.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb