Tennessee to North Carolina


Advertisement
Published: January 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Today we headed out from Nashville to Chapel Hill to visit Lisa, Jason and Jack. The drive ended up taking much longer than the navigation system, i-phone, and various websites had predicted, but it was definitely a pretty one. Along the way we saw a beautiful sunset over the smokey mountains and felt fortunate to not have seen a single deer! The moon has been quite a sight the past few days, but unfortunately doesn't photograph.

We lost an hour during today's trip and feel much closer to our final destination now that we are officially in the east coast time zone! The car is beginning to feel pretty cramped and we a little lazy due to the lack of movement throughout our days. We are looking forward to getting out of the car and actually burning some of our daily caloric intake, and lowering our risk for pulmonary embolisms (ok...nerdy...sorry).

Tomorrow we will be heading to Richmond, Virginia to visit Neha and then DC on Wednesday to have lunch with Jenn. After lunch we will head to New Jersey with an estimated arrival time of 7pm! We will be so excited to be out of the car!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1023kb