Shopping in New York


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
December 13th 2004
Published: March 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Christmas was coming up, so Vicks & I decided to go do some shopping in New York. Cutes was meeting us a few days later. Our first day was spent mostly shopping especially in FOREVER 21. We had bags full leaving the shop!!!

That night we were going to Atlantic City with Bobby and Dez and we were staying at Borgata Hotel which was very nice. The hotel room was massive with a big massive bathroom with a tub that could fit two or more people in!!! The toilet even had a phone!!! We ordered room service (I had steak and lobster which was delicious) then made our way downstairs to the casino!!! I was hooked on Black Jack 21!!! I think I left the table at 6am the next morning winning, losing, winning, losing, then finally winning more then what I started with!!! It's so clear to see why there is so much gambling addiction around!!! We left that night!

The next day, we went to visit Robin and Jason (from London) who were at a recording studio mixing some music. It was pretty cool going into the studio because I hadn't been in one before. Robin came
RobinRobinRobin

We went to see him at the recording studio. I always seem to see more people from London in New York then actually seeing them in London
out to eat with us at our favourite Diner, Jerry's on Prince street which as always was great!!!

We met up with Robin and Jason the next night at their hotel, Gramercy Park Hotel, which was really nice but quite old fashioned I found!! Walked to Union Square and I got to chat to Jason which was pretty cool because I only ever see Jason with Robin in London, but never talk!!! No nothing like that!!! He's married!!! But he is a really cool guy!!! Anyway, got to the cinema as we watched Blade which I quite liked, especially the scenes with Ryan Reynolds chained and topless!!!

Fatima flew in the next day and we did more shopping around the city and Dez came out with us to show us where the sample sales were and then we went to eat at Serendipity Cafe. Frozen hot chocolate again as dessert! It's an absolute must when your there!!!

The day before last, we went to Central Park in the rain to walk around and find the fountain which I have been wanting to see for ages!!! We found it at last, but because it was raining, there was
Vicks getting a taxiVicks getting a taxiVicks getting a taxi

Just finishes shopping in Bloomingdales
no one around and the fountain was turned off, so the experience which was meant to feel great ended up feeling depressing!!! RAIN does that to people especially when your half soaked!!!

Fatima left that night and me and Vicks spent our last night at Bobby's house with Dez, playing board games and watching his big massive TV!!! Bobby owned the biggest dog I ever scene in my life, who kept wanting to play with me, but he was so big and heavy, there were times when I got a little scared!!! I did at one point manage to calm him down but then he probably got bored and wanted to play again!!! Bobby had to tell him to go outside!!! I felt bad, but I also relieved!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0249s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb