Niagara Falls, New York


Advertisement
Published: July 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Our next stop after Syracuse was Niagara Falls, New York. Val had been there but it was 40 years ago. Dale had never been there so we decided it was a great stop along the way.

We stayed at a very nice R.V. park on Grand Island called Branches of Niagara. The park had a lake for canoeing or fishing and big spaces. We also found a very nice golf course on the island and had a beautiful afternoon on a new course.

We spent 2 different days at Niagara Falls. The first day we walked in the parks and got a good idea of what we wanted to do to see the full view of the falls. The second day we took a trip on the Maid of the Mist. Dale really was surprised how exciting that trip is since the boat takes you to the foot of the falls and the sound is incredible. You also get totally soaked on the trip! It is something you do not want to miss if you are in the area of northwest New York state.

Next on the agenda is a stop in Maumee, Ohio to see our good friends Art and Connie Smith. We will also get to see my nephew Gavin and his wife Cathy from Cleveland.

Ohio here we come...


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.033s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb