How to get in and out of the airport stress free!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
March 17th 2017
Published: March 17th 2017
Edit Blog Post

When you travel, you want to get in and out of the airport and to your destination quickly and safely. Whether you're at JFK in New York City or Dubai International Airport, being prepared and understanding everything you need to do in advance is paramount to your trip’s success. Here is a list of some things to get ready at the airport to make sure your journey goes smoothly.

Make sure you have all necessary visas for all places you intend to visit in place before you go to the airport. They will not let you fly unless you have all necessary visas before you leave.

Pack your luggage in layers (this increases visibility when baggage is scanned) and place loose metal items like change in your carry-on.Visit the airport’s website for their list of prohibited items and information about food/gifts, batteries and what liquids are permitted in your carry-on and which ones go under the plane.

Give yourself extra time to check in and get through security and book your airport transfer car in advance. When you fly, it’s nice to know you have a professional car service such as Blacklane’s safe airport transfer service in NYC waiting for you when you arrive.

There is nothing worse than arriving in a city to find that the options for your getting to your hotel are limited. Solo travelers, families and those arriving at late at night/early in the morning into an unfamiliar airport, face additional concerns, and need to be even more selective about finding the right transportation. This is accomplished by hiring a high quality airport transportation company like Blacklane. Their app allows you to book in advance and make any changes needed as your travel schedule is modified. They also track flights and know if your plane is delayed and have live service people available to interact with you when needed.

Most importantly, Blacklane is available in 250+ cities worldwide for airport transfer service, including the notoriously busy and scam-heavy Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, and Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport. When you arrive at your destination, you will be immediately contacted by your Blacklane driver who will be waiting for you to get through the airport exit procedures. Simple and safe.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0307s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb