Museum of Natural History & Broadway


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
April 17th 2011
Published: April 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we went to East Village while it wasn't raining. I was surprised when we got there. The whole place look old and runed down. Alot of the shops where closed and there wern't much people on the streets. We decided to go back to Soho to do some more shopping. The shopping there was much better.

We were there untill just after lunch then we went to the Museum of Natural History where Night of the Museum was filmed. I looked forward to going there and I quite enjoyed it. We wern't there for long so we didn't get to see much. But what we did see was cool. We saw life size groups of animals like whales, dolpins, seals, deers, zebras etc.

We went back to Times Square to see if we could go see a show on broadway. We tried again for Rock of Ages but it only had single seating. So we asked for American Idiot and they had four avalible seats. The show was at 7:30pm so we went back to the hotel, put some warmer clothes on then went out for tea before the show. Tea was longer than we expected it to be so we just made in time to see the show. Our seats we really tight and we didn't have much room for our legs. They started the show with American Idiot which was amazing and there actions were so strong and powerful. There was only one person from Greenday that was in the broadway show. The show was still really good but it wasn't the best show i've been too.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb